Wednesday, January 23, 2008

John is Home!

Family and Friends:

John was transferred to the new rehab in the afternoon of Jan 16 and removed to his families care on the morning of Jan 18. This rehab was no place that John should ever be and we lift up to our Heavenly Father all those patients that are there. We lift up the spirit of that institution to Almighty God for healing, redemption, and strength. May God's will be done in all things.
John's condition has improved so much since he has come home. He is standing on his left leg and bearing his weight 100% on it. When using his right leg he bears about 15%. He spends much more time awake and more alert. He is swallowing his food. We begin the journey of teaching him to take steps. He has a wonderful home health nurse and physical therapist
We thank the Lord for His Mercy and Goodness and we ask Him to be especially close to each one of you. We thank Him for the blessings of family and friends like you.

Thank you Billy M. Zach, Patty, and Francine, and Cynthia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone;

So happy that John is back home and hope he continues to improve and your family stays healthy and in Gods Grace.
Please let me know if there's anything I can do for any of you. I'm keeping you all in my prayers.

Otto & Famuily

Anonymous said...

WOW.............
I think I finnally got this to work for me !!

Made my day !!

Hugz to all

Otto